Andorra cheap ski vacation
1. Ski resorts of Andorra have more than 320 km of slopes with a high level of training. In Andorraregularly sports (including the final steps) events at the highest level take place: World and European Championships in Alpine skiing, World Cup Alpine skiing, World Cup “Flying kilometer”, the FreerideWorld Tour (FWT), Total Fight Masters of Freestyle, and many others.
2. Ski resorts in Andorra is the maximum percentage of concentration of ski lift systems per sq. m in the world with a capacity of 160 thousand people per hour. Grandvalira and Vallnord are included in the TOP 20 best resorts in the world according the World Ski Awards.
3. Andorra is the sunniest ski resort of Europe. Winter vacation in Andorra – it is more than 300 sunnydays a year. Deeply below zero the temperature drops at night, the daytime averagetemperature in December–March ranges from -5 to +5 degrees.
4. Ski vacations in Andorra gives you the daily opportunity to combine during a day skiing with an evening visit to the thermal baths of Caldea INUU (the largest in Sothern Europe).
5. Ski vacations in Andorra in cheap hotels. Andorra closes the list of TOP 10 cheapest hotels of European cities made by the world’s largest hotel search systems in 2016.Luxury ski vacations are also available in Andorra at the 5 stars hotels in El Tarter and Soldeu just right near the slopes.
6. Cheap prices for ski equipment and clothes – the lowest in Europe. VAT in Andorra has the lowest ratein Europe – 4.5%. Andorra – is one of the cheapest shopping centres of Western Europe, that’s why more than 5 mln. tourists from Spain and France visit Andorra for shop tours.
Cheap ski vacations in Andorra: https://all-andorra.com/vacations/